The Invent2Make™ Program is an integrated, comprehensive K-12 STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) educational program that offers project-based learning in a unique, technology-rich environment for students, enabling schools to prepare students for career and life success.
Invent2Make blends the design process with today’s technologies and emphasizes crucial 21st century skills such as creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and effective communication. Standards aligned lessons prepare students to solve authentic problems by creating their unique solutions. Students learn how to create their solutions with computer-aided design (CAD) and 2D design programs and produce those designs with digital fabrication equipment such as 3D printers, laser cutters/engravers, CNC mills and vinyl printers/engravers.
No equipment? No problem. Invent2Make’s Makerspace can be accessed virtually to provide technical support and produce students’ designs.
- access dynamic curriculum through the Invent2Make virtual collaborative learning environment’s suite of hardware and software technologies.
- collaborate to solve real-world challenges by creating virtual prototypes using computer-aided design programs.
- turn virtual prototypes into reality by remotely accessing the Invent2Make Makerspace filled with rapid prototyping equipment.
Invent2Make democratizes learning opportunities:
- Provides access to equipment, capabilities and resources without burden of capital expense, maintenance costs, location and economic status.
- Emphasizes individual worth as a contributor to group idea generation and empowers independent thought, ambiguous to social status and cultural biases.
- Technology-networks of educators, parents, and students break down the barriers of location and economic status.
To register for the Invent2Make Program or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org