The INVENTORcloud™ Program is an integrated, comprehensive K-12 STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) educational program that offers project-based learning in a unique, technology-rich environment for students, enabling schools to prepare students for career and life success. INVENTORcloud blends the design process with today’s technologies and emphasizes crucial 21st century skills such as creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and effective communication. With relevant skills and knowledge, students design and build solutions to challenging projects by using rapid prototyping equipment either in the classroom or through Protoshare, a cloud-based technology that virtually enables remote equipment operation and classroom support.
- access dynamic curriculum through INVENTORcloud’s virtual collaborative learning environment’s suite of hardware and software technologies.
- collaborate to solve real-world challenges by creating virtual prototypes using computer-aided design programs.
- turn their virtual prototypes into reality by remotely accessing the INVENTORcloud’s rapid prototyping equipment lab.
INVENTORcloud democratizes learning opportunities:
- Provides access to equipment, capabilities and resources without burden of capital expense, maintenance costs, location and economic status.
- Emphasizes individual worth as a contributor to group idea generation and empowers independent thought, ambiguous to social status and cultural biases.
- Technology-networks of educators, parents, and students break down the barriers of location and economic status.